Your CRO of choice for women’s health
Dr. Michael Binder
Women’s Health Expert
STUDY DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT
By utilising more than two decades of industry experience, coupled with the professional experience of our staff, SCOPE provides a well-established approach for successful Women’s Health trials.
HERE’S WHAT SETS US APART:
- Highly experienced project team
- Specific clinical Women’s Health study expertise gathered over more than 20 years of experience
- Strong global network of investigators in Women ́s Health
- Expertise in implementing advanced technology solutions improving study outcomes
- Anticipation and contingency planning to avoid pitfalls which only experience can predict
ACCURATE AND APPROPRIATE FEASIBILITY
Recruitment is pivotal in achieving the desired outcome of a study. The SCOPE team is highly experienced in developing therapeutically appropriate and insightful feasibility questionnaires and extrapolating this to our enrollment plans. Our teams recognize that feminine healthcare has considerable variability in different settings across countries and local cultures, thereby requiring sensitivity and local knowledge. SCOPE therefore conducts a feasibility survey to confirm projected recruitment rates and utilizes feedback from local Principal Investigators (PI) as part of our standard proposal process.
SITE TRAINING AND QUALIFICATION
SCOPE project teams are experts in the design and delivery of site training to ensure protocol-consistent enrollment and efficacy assessments, using electronic data capture systems (EDC, eCOA e. g. ePRO) and innovative study tools including our own project management tool.