Your CRO of choice for respiratory
HERE’S WHAT SETS US APART
Our team of clinical project managers, clinical research associates (CRAs), data managers, experienced biostatisticians and medical staff are well-versed in managing and monitoring the procedures associated with objectives and end points used in many respiratory protocols.
We value strong relationships with clinical investigators and key opinion leaders, and our expertise enables us to provide rapid feasibility and consulting services on a wide variety of respiratory protocol concepts and designs. As a result, our pharmaceutical and biotech clients can make decisions quickly and move their development programs forward at a rapid pace.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS IN RESPIRATORY STUDY DESIGN & MANAGEMENT
Our expertise in respiratory development enables us to accomplish recruitment of clinical research projects using the experience of each member of our project team to ensure the successful outcome of your important projects. SCOPE provides a well-established approach for successful respiratory trials.
SCOPE ́S ADVANTAGE:
- Our staff have the specific respiratory / pulmonology clinical expertise required by most studies
- Our low employee turnover rate allows consistency and continuity in your respiratory research projects
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Acute Hypercapnic Respiratory Failure
- Respiratory Viral Infections (RSV) in children
STUDY DESIGN, RANDOMIZATION & STRATIFICATION
Our team of Biostatisticians provide advice about study design with reference to randomization & stratification,
non-inferiority and adaptive design. Additionally, SCOPE supports post-marketing and pharmacoeconomic assessments.